Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Friend Newsletter Entry - Oct. 4, 2010

Hey guys,
Man I can't believe some of you are already home! I'm still cruizin along out here, haven't even gotten my 6 month death letter yet! (but that's only next transfer!) I'm in Yokohama right now, but I acutally just transfered. I'm livin in a four man, my last area was also Yokohama, I was ZL there, but I had been there for a while, so prez transfered me to the same apartment, but different ward, (who still goes to the same church building) so it wasn't much of a transfer except for the new companion. I'm now training a little Japanese kid named Fukushima. He's the quietest person I've ever met! Its really funny streeting people because The me, the foreigner does all the talking, and the actuall japanese person won't say more that his name, so there's alot of people that ask him if he's even japanese. but we're working it. Cool experience the other day though, I found a guy from pakistan who has tons of interest! we've taught him twice, and he said that he used to be Muslim, till he decided that it was wack, (actual wording) then he decided to find the truth! We gave him a book of mormon, and he was like, wow, this is kinda hard to understand, could we study this together a few times a week? I had to keep myself from falling off my chair, but I said yes, and boom, a new way awesome investigator! It's funny, but in japan, if we ever see a foreigner, we usually go talk to those people, because chances are, they are interested in Jesus Christ. dang Japanese. anyway, Keep on keepin on everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment